Mr W.G. Allen
Mr W.G. Allen joined the Directorate of Communications Development (DCD) in London in May 1940 and was there throughout the war and continued there after the war.

This was the Headquarters organisation that dealt with radar work for the RAF, and Watson-Watt was the original director when he moved to the Air Ministry in London in 1936.

Mr Allen's memories give a good indication of the relationships between the Establishment and 'HQ' both during the war and subsequently.

Bill Penley 2002  -  Latest info: www.penleyradararchives.org.uk  - Created: Bill & Jonathan Penley
Page last updated: 12 March 2011     Version:   02d   (12th March 2011)